Jack Waldenmaier enjoys a dual career in both music composition and music production. His more than 800 commercial works, which include music of nearly every genre, are heard on broadcasts throughout the world and are distributed through MusicBakery.com
where he serves as President and Executive Producer.
This website, JackWaldenmaier.com
, focuses on his works for the concert hall, most of which are scored for full orchestra.
- Concerto for Flute and Orchestra (current project)
An Infinity of Summers
- for Orchestra
Second Violin Concerto
Double Piano Concerto
- for Two Pianos and Orchestra
- Concerto for String Quartet and Orchestra
- 1st Concerto for Violin and Orchestra
- for Soprano and Orchestra
- for Piano, Winds and Percussion
- for Chamber Orchestra
Dissertation D.M.A. University of Cincinnati 1981
Formerly a Professor of Music Composition and Theory at SMU, and four-year President of Dallas' modern music ensemble, Voices of Change, Jack Waldenmaier now devotes most of his time to composing, publishing and consulting.
Jack's other web properties:
Music Theory Minute